The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 08:57 AM
Charter Member

Default **SOLD** 2012 Gibson Advanced Jumbo (AJ) **SOLD**

**SOLD** 2012 Gibson Advanced Jumbo (AJ) – Excellent+++; **SOLD**

Up for sale is my beautiful 2012 Gibson Advanced Jumbo (AJ). I am the original owner of this guitar, purchased from a Gibson 5-star dealer in early 2013. Full scale, Sitka over Rosewood, with a shallow depth, rounded mod-v neck. Nut width is 1.725” with 2 1/8” bridge string spacing.

The guitar is lightly built and puts out a tremendous amount of volume with little effort that will give most Martin dreads a run for the money. It’s a great all arounder that handles strumming, fingerstyle, and flatpicking duty with aplomb. Perfect setup (6/64” low E, 4/64” high E) and plays with ease.

Condition is 9.5 / 10. Some very faint marks on the back/upper bout and healcap area from taking the guitar in and out of the case (see last picture), and some modest fingernail scratches on the left side of the neck at the 2nd fret (which were there when I bought the guitar and cannot be felt while playing). I swapped out the original plastic bridge pins for Colosi bone pins.

Payment by bank/cashiers check please. Sorry, no personal checks, Paypal, or international sales.

I can be reached by PM, or at brendan250(at)yahoo(dot)(com)

Thanks for your interest!

For Sale: 2023 Collings D2H 1 3/4 Nut, Adi Bracing, NTB -- $4100 shipped

Last edited by cigarfan; 07-24-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars