The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 05-22-2002, 08:56 PM

Thumbs up NS 62 CE

I went to Guitar Center and there it was. In a show case with the humidity maintained at 82%....................... hmmmmmmm

The maple was beautiful and I really think that the guitar was well balanced. The sound had a zing which made it refreshing and the design was good.

I own a hand made classical guitar that is 21 years old and of course it sounds great, like an older Jose Ramirez, but the Taylor has a different element that differenciates it from a traditional classical guitar. I like it. I really do.

Yeah Taylor!

Last edited by Zush; 05-22-2002 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-22-2002, 10:09 PM

Zack, thanks for good report - especially meaningful from someone who knows what a good classic classical sounds and plays like.

You didn't happen to mention to the store that Taylor maintains their factory RH at 47%, did you? It wouldn't be swell to see that guitar start to swell. Of course, before that it will probably sell.

Maybe even to you, you can never tell!

cotten
Old 05-23-2002, 05:05 PM

Based on the above discription, I have to find one of the new NS to try. But I have not seem any in my local Guitar Center. I guess this requires a trip to 48th Street in NYC.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification