The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 10-08-2016, 12:39 AM

Lightbulb Winter Namm Acoustic Shows

Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty new to AGF and I wanted to reconnect with some folks that I met at the SBAIC last weekend.

With the 2017 Winter Namm approaching this January, I wanted to personally invite everyone on AGF to some shows that my friend Donovan Raitt and I will be hosting in southern California.

Some of the guitarists that will be playing are: Antoine Dufour, Craig D'Andrea, Trevor Gordon Hall. Donovan Raitt, Don Alder, Adrian Bellue, Thomas Leeb and a few more special guests.

Most of the shows will be held in and around Anaheim,ca and Los Angeles,Ca. So, if you're going to be at the Namm show, or you just want to make it out to the shows, come on by! Dates will be announced shortly.

For anyone who is interested in booking any of these guys or just general questions, you're more than welcome to contact me here ( also my email: [email protected]) or our management at [email protected], ask for Chris Mcdonald. Tell him I sent you.

You can also check out our festivities from last year's namm show at our facebook page: Winter Namm Acoustic House.

Thanks guys,

Danny

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Tags
andy mckee, antoine dufour, craig d'andrea, namm show, thomas leeb