The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-07-2015, 03:57 PM

Default Martin Ditson Dreadnaught III

Martin Ditson Dreadnaught III - top of the line Martin guitar. I must have played a hundred guitars before selecting this one because the sound and resonance of this vintage style Martin are unbelievable - follow this YouTube link if interested in samples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8QY0iWwEXc Purchased new in 2007 and played only by original owner – almost always at home. Mahogany back and sides, Adirondack spruce top, Brazilian rosewood head plate and binding, ebony pyramid bridge and fingerboard and a 1-7/8" nut width. Special three-in-line Waverly tuners on the slotted headstock, forward shifted X bracing, modified V neck, 12-fret to the body fingerboard, fossilized ivory nut and saddle plus 540 Harptone case. Bonus feature – professionally installed Fishman Ellipse Blend electronics combining under saddle pickup with a flexible gooseneck condenser microphone. List price $6599 – asking $3,599. Shipped and Paypaled to lower 48 USA only - no trades.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Charter Member

Smile

The 111 Ditson is among the best 12-fret Martins ever made in adirondack mahogany tone. Someone ought to grab this one since they only made a few of these wonders (<200). I love mine!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
ditson, dreadnaught, martin