The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair

Old 01-07-2015, 05:24 AM

Default Carrying pedals - what foam?

I only plan to have 2-3 pedals (including my tuner) and don't really want a full pedal-board, so am considering a small DIY job where I cut out precisely the shapes I need in some foam and either put this in a small case, or even fit it into my guitar case (it has space in a compartment) so I can travel super-light.

But I don't know what foam to look for. I tried buying some but it was much softer than I wanted, more like a firm cushion. What is the type of foam I should be looking for?
Old 01-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Guitar Gourmet

Pick and Pluck foam can be shaped by pulling out pre-cut chunks. We use it in out equipment fly packs at work. More HERE.
Bob

THE MUSICIAN'S ROOM (my website)

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Build and Repair