The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-31-2014, 05:30 AM

Default NWD Tinker-Halcyon guitar (picture)

I do not know many guitar makers that post New Wood Day on Facebook, but recently Ed Bond from Tinker-Halcyon Guitars did. I've been following some of his builds and he is definitely genuinely excited about all aspects of his craft. The only other company that I follow that does this is Larrivee! I just wanted to post this on his behalf (with his kind permission of course)!!!

Old 05-31-2014, 08:35 AM

Default Could Be

It might be because Ed worked for Larrivee and those are nice pieces of wood and it can do nothing more then tempt folks like me. ship
Old 05-31-2014, 10:11 AM

I have only recently started working with Ed but all my communication with him has been outstanding and I really enjoy following his Facebook feed. If you like guitars you should "like" that page.

I am currently waiting for my number to be called on my build. I am probably still toward the back of the line. Can't wait to see pictures of my future guitar on his page.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion