The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-02-2012, 06:57 AM

Default The AGF is the place !

Community, Respect, Trust and Understanding is an intricate part of the AGF. This is a fantastic place and has become an important part of me. If I am looking for anything Acoustic Guitar related or just because I find myself here more often than any website that has ever existed. It has grown exponentially since I joined and I give back when I can. I try to maintain my Chartership but times get tough or I get wrapped up in other things but I have learned an incredible amount about many Acoustic Guitar and Music related subjects here! Off to the SPCA then to help out at the homeless shelter!!! We have some great Sing Alongs at the homeless Shelter where I donate time to help others in need. A beat up Yamaha donation came through so I did some minor repairs a good setup on it and now when there are people there who play they have a playable decent sounding Guitar to play! I also get to play it at the Shelter when there is time and we have our Sing Alongs. Helping out at the SPCA speaks for itself though I get very attached to some of the animals there and I am happy when a good person adopts but it still hurts... I have made so many friends through the AGF and sold and bought many Guitars. Percentage wise people here are inherently good. I have taken a loss here and there but overall that was a few people out of many! Usually this is the place! It is for me at least...

It's the Music That Really Matters!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion