The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 07-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Charter Member

Default SB-2 Information

Hello everyone, I am a new member to the Taylor Forum. I know that this is primarily an acoustic forum but I was doing some research last week, looking for information on the SB-2 series. I didn't find anything but did find posts on the T-5 and T-3.
I own electric guitars including Fender, G&L, PRS, Gretsch, Ovation, Hamer, Parker, and EB MM. I also have 3 acoustics but am primarily a bassist and some lead guitar work. I am a retired guy, love guitars and music. I had recently been looking at Taylor solid bodies. I was very impressed with the build quality and know that Taylor has a great reputation so I picked one up last week. I am interested of any experiences or opinions that anyone may have on the SB series. Thanks in advance for any input.-- Darwin

Last edited by Darwin; 07-10-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added photo
Old 07-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Charter Member

Sorry for posting this on this forum. I just re-posted to the electric forum so please ignore.Thanks-- Darwin

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion