The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-08-2011, 06:09 PM

Default Martin OMC-16WE

Anyone have any experience with this model? Tried over at the UMGF and got no response. One has come up locally with what I think is a pretty good price, but I've never heard of one before. According to Martin's website, it has been discontinued, but I'd like to hear from someone who has one or at least played one.

Thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Hey Joe,

Ironically, I had just gone to my local GC to go and fiddle about with their acoustic guitar showroom.
I picked up the OMC-16WE and literally had sat there for 2 hours and just marveled at the sound produced. This is by FAR my favorite acoustic guitar I've ever played. This one was listed used for $1599, but it would be a fantastic deal. I would love to go buy one of these asap, but alas the funds are not around.

IMHO, grab this if you can. It sounds amazing, looks beautiful, and would be such a great addition to any player or collector's collection.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion