The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases

Old 04-13-2003, 04:32 PM

Default S.C. coastal taylorheads

OK i know there are alot of taylor owner from myrtle beach,pawleys is,georgetown,charleston,beaufort,and beautiful hit-n-da head; i was wondering if there is any interest in a lowcountry taylor get together................i know there are a lot of you out there cause somebody keeps buying all those taylors at ye olde music and mcfadyens so if anyone is out there and would like to get together for a barbecue / crab pickn / or taylor pluckn.....post a thread and lets see what we can agree on
And the Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form: you only heard a voice DT 4:12
Old 04-21-2003, 07:35 AM

I will be in Charleston in July. Does that qualify?

The former resting place for logical deductions and other Profoundities.
Old 05-19-2003, 01:16 PM

Default I'm in the Midlands...

I live in downtown Columbia, but travel to Charleston/Mt. Pleasant/Summerville all the time as part of my job as architect for the State's downtown development program. Happy to hook up sometime...I use Taylor's as the worship leader of our church in Columbia (Riverbend Community Church). If you're ever in our area stop in....we like to rock n roll! :-)

I'm considering making it mandatory for all acoustics on stage to be Taylor's but can't find any scripture to support it!! :-)

I also love to kayak....usually at Folly.
Have a good one,
Randy

ps It would appear that there are a bunch of TaylorHeads in the upstate as well.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Events and New Releases