The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 01-05-2001, 12:19 PM

Cool NEW ARRIVAL!

Well after much reserch and neg. The K14C comes home today! Am I excited? well.....YES! I think my dealer gave me a good price not great but good but you have to look at the service you get as well as the price. I will say it was a good bit less than the custom 910 brazilian that I got recently. I know you cant say the price but as long as I got the deal I was looking for who cares. Cant hardly wait to get it home. The wife put an end to TAS on this one and I must sell one to recoupe the $$$$. Anybody for a 64 D-45?
Old 01-05-2001, 01:06 PM
AGF Owner & Founder

Thumbs up

Congratulations! Please let us know what you think of it after you get it home and play it in your own environment. Also, be sure to send pictures!

Regards,
J.R.
Old 01-09-2001, 09:21 PM
victor c cook

wow a k14c and a custom 910 brazilion...your wife must be OOOO KAYYY!!how much for the d-45?
Old 01-11-2001, 08:42 AM
victor c cook

if you stall long enough you could probably end up with ALL the guitars!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion