The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-02-2008, 09:03 AM

Default Anyone knows any rock guitar lessons available online?

Hi, I want to learn to play rock guitar but the difficulty is that it’s not possible for me to take private lessons on this and I am thinking of taking online lessons for this. Can anyone suggest me a good source where I can get the needed stuff for a beginner and help me further on to make a better rock guitar player?
Old 04-02-2008, 10:58 AM

www.rockhousemethod.com

Ovation CSE24
Old 04-03-2008, 06:58 AM

Default RE:Anyone knows any rock guitar lessons available online?

Now the beginner rock guitar player finally has his or her own fast-track course. With all the important elements which you should know. In 30 days you learn, by playing together with the band: - Rock ballads - Shred technique - Riff rock - Punk rock - Hard rock and more. Direct downloadable to your pc.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derstair.grems View Post
Hi, I want to learn to play rock guitar but the difficulty is that it’s not possible for me to take private lessons on this and I am thinking of taking online lessons for this. Can anyone suggest me a good source where I can get the needed stuff for a beginner and help me further on to make a better rock guitar player?
Hi derstair.grems...
First of all, welcome to the group! We are glad you joined, and hope you find the means to play guitar in the styles you want to.

Private lessons are fine, but so are free ones! If you go to YouTube and start searching for either the groups you like (and by song title) or just ''free guitar lessons'' you will find tons-o-lessons up there free.

Free lessons come by watching and asking others ''How did you do that? That was cool, can you show me that again please?''. There is nothing secret nor mysterious about playing these wonderful things we call guitars.

Baby #1.1
Baby #1.2
Baby #02
Baby #03
Baby #04
Baby #05

Larry's songs...

…Just because you've argued someone into silence doesn't mean you have convinced them…

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion