The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-29-2007, 05:51 AM

Default Video: Two Crowdster Plus guitars in action

Here is a You Tube recorded last weekend. I bought my Crowdster Plus in June and my duo partner loved it so much he bought one last month.

The song is one I wrote this past winter about my almost 15-year-old daughter called "Light in this World".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAYVSPmqz0
Old 08-29-2007, 07:51 AM

The first thing that struck me is how laid back and relaxed you guys appear to be. Its like you're sittin' around jammin' in the back yard - with really loud guitars. Loud, but good - the Crowdsters sound similar to a Renaissance RS-6 (big, full sound from a skinny little guitar).

Gary
Old 08-29-2007, 04:12 PM

Great video! The Crowdsters sound great thru the L1s! Are you running straight into the L1? Do you have any sound samples of when you are using the Plus thru your WMZ?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap1980 View Post
Great video! The Crowdsters sound great thru the L1s! Are you running straight into the L1? Do you have any sound samples of when you are using the Plus thru your WMZ?
I haven't used the WMZ much with the Crowdster Plus mainly because I've got too much stuff on the floor as it is. I am using the Damage Control Glass Nexus into a Boss RC50.

I'll post some more videos soon. Keep in mind that you were only hearing the acoustic side. The electric side is equally wonderful. My partner gets tone out of his that won't quit.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification