The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 08-10-2007, 05:32 AM

Default Diddy's "Making the Band 4"

My wife and I used to have cable TV several years ago. I always get sucked into "reality shows" that are based around music. I remember the first "Making the Band," where they auditioned tons of rap artists, formed a group, made a record, and did some concerts. Well, due to drama, attitudes, fist-fights, and what seemed to be lack of work ethic and an apparent lack of sales, this "band" disbanded at the end of the show.

Then there was Making the Band 2. Diddy was trying to put together an all-girl group. I lost interest fairly quickly. My wife and I moved and we no longer had cable.

Well, this week on vacation, I've been watching "Making the Band 4." Apparently Diddy is trying to put together a boy band. It's been pretty interesting, but I won't get to watch it anymore after this week.

My question is this: Have any of these groups that Diddy has put together ever had any success outside of the TV show? I know that he's produced other folks that have had success, but have any of the groups from making the band 1-4 ever done anything?

Just curious!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic