The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 04-30-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Guitar Case Advice

I recently bought a used Larrivee L-10, but I hate the case that came with it - I guess it's whatever Larrivee was using in '96, but it scares me every time it snaps closed and it doesn't seem to be very protective.

I used to own a Seagull, and I had a Canadian case for it - like the ones Elderly instruments sells - and it was my favorite case I ever had (sold it with the guitar). Anyway, I'd like to get one like it, but does anyone know if they sell one that will fit the L-body?
Old 04-30-2007, 05:23 PM

You can all Larivee and probably get the new one from them. TKL is also a decent after market case maker. Not sure if they have an L size or not. Me, I'd call Larivee and ask them what they have and how much.

Here's TKL
http://www.tkl.com

2005 Taylor 914CE
2003 Pavan TP-20
2004 Samick JZ4 Archtop
2005 Squire Fat Srat
2010 Laguna LD1 Little Brat
Old 04-30-2007, 05:28 PM

Yeah, Larrivee will likely know what aftermarket case companies make a case to fit their L size.

That which is good or great makes itself known, no matter how loud the clamor of denial. -- Theodore F. MacManus

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell -- Christopher Walken

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion