The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 06-24-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindboyjimi View Post
Yes, great pick up! Thank you.
The 2 channel is
Analog Lyra Kleos > AMG Viella V12 > VAC 160i > Harbeth SHL5+ 40th Anniversary > REL T7i
Digital Server Lumin X1
There are 7 GIK Acoustics panels: 2 absorbers on the ceiling /3 diffusers on the back wall/2 bass traps in the corners
That is one serious 2-channel rig! I used to own Harbeths, they are so good. Difficult to find more natural, organic sounding hifi speakers than what Alan Shaw designs. I'll bet the AMG-Kleos combo complements that sound perfectly, with the VAC tubes. Awesome.

I went through a bunch of hi-fi iterations, then got fed up with everything audiophile, and moved to vintage. Now run RCA LC1As, which are pretty rare. Garrard 301 with the Schick long arm and Thorens 997 tonearm, bunch of carts with a preponderance of SPUs. I'm too lazy and unkempt to treat the room as carefully as you do, which I should, just shelves of books and records everywhere.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion