The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 03-18-2024, 06:31 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j. Kinnaird View Post
one of my babies on the trading block. I love that guitar. If I had the money I'd buy it myself.
Thank you John. Frankly I'm really surprised it isn't gone already. But I'll betcha we could work something out... . Take this one to a show and watch the eyes pop out. And when they play it, it would be gone for easily more than I'm asking. Or keep it for yourself...it IS one of the very best of yours I've played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
No doubt!

Cheers, and I suggest hit the buy button while you can. If this goes to consignment it will most certainly get considerably more expensive!

Paul
Thanks Paul! Funny you'd mention consignment. Given my busy schedule I've not been as attentive to my ad as I have in past years. As such, I've actually had conversation with a couple of premier online sellers. and yes, the price would go up. That said, I'm willing to consider reasonable offers to avoid the hassle of doing that. Speak up if you have and interest...

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 03-30-2024, 07:17 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Good morning fellow guitar lovers. Busy tax season has left this ad somewhat unattended by yours truly so here's another look.

Someone will LOVE this guitar. I'm open to reasonable offers and some trades from AGF'rs. FYI-I listed it on Reverb this morning so another audience will be getting a shot at this one.

If you have an interest in discussing this, reach out to me and let's have a conversation. A dream come true is in your future

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!
Old 04-18-2024, 02:20 AM

Default Just when I thought there was no more room for any of your “hand-me-downs” in my clos

Wow! They just keep getting g prettier and prettier! I’m picking up a shoehorn tomorrow and see if I can fit another in there Hope all continues to be well with you and yours!
Old 04-19-2024, 10:31 AM

I can’t believe how these other two kinnairds I’ve gotten from you have grown on me. I’ve still got a few other great guitars as well, but it almost feels like I’m punishing myself to play any of them nowadays!

And to think that I mostly bought them cause I thought the woodwork was so spectacular kind of makes me feel a bit ashamed, for they sound and play so much better than they look, and they do look great!

I shouldn’t even be letting myself ask, but can you tell me any more about the origin of the Brazilian?

I got my first Adirondack top from you, and then that bearclaw Sitka top, I’d sure love to hear this euro one!
Old 04-20-2024, 05:08 AM
Charter Member

This one reminds me a (whole) lot of my own J.Kinnaird guitar! Mine is also a doozy. Best of luck on the sale.

Al

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars