View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:38 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Mike, that’s absolutely gorgeous in every detail!
Thanks Mike! I always appreciate your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deft Tungsman View Post
What a beautiful thing to take your time building and an even more beautiful thing to take your time waiting for!
Thanks Deft! I think this one is over a year in the making but it has worked fine for me, and I think it has given John time to do other projects as well without me "dogging" him for this guitar. The longer time has helped us with design choices that seem to be working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiejoon View Post
Beautiful guitar, Mike! Love the fretboard diamonds, paua, etc. I bet it will sound wonderful.
thanks Jamie. I appreciate your kind words as well. As John said, the proof of the pudding is in the tone, but I like my chances. You've tasted that pudding as well ...John delivers on tone every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffStGermaine View Post
Absolutely gorgeous! The burst, the purfling, the bevels - it all works together beautifully!
Thank you Geoff! John sent me pics he had found somewhere of a guitar with a design along this line probably two years ago. I kept that picture and although that one had different woods, I like this wood combination equally well or better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kinnaird View Post
Whoa, that IS a thing of beauty. I like how the Coco bevel compliments the burst. Or is it the other way around, the burst color compliments the Coco?
Whatever, it all works.

Steve
Thanks Steve. You Kinnaird boys both have the eye for color and appointments.

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!