View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemoman View Post
So glad it arrived safely, Mike! And it definitely looks to be a special guitar--I'm not surprised that it has the sound to match its looks.

Would love to try it next to my Graybeard sometime. John is really turning out some awesome guitars these days!

Enjoy!
Thanks Kevin! It really is a special one, and although I've had a lot of nice guitars, this one just is a great step up from most. John is building better sounding guitars these days, and frankly I thought his were some of the best I'd heard before these newest ones. I doubt my little guitar can stand up to that greybeard, but I do think you'd like the tone of this one and I'd certainly love for you to play it one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Way to go gentlemen!

Have fun Mike!!!!

A bit jealous here, but I do have three JK customs….

Hahahaha

Paul
Paul, so sorry to hear of this last episode with Fedex and I do hope that John can correct what Fedex messed up. And yes, you are loaded for bear with John's guitars. I know you can play several instruments at once, but can you play more than one of those Kinnaird's at the same time??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikealpine View Post
Beautiful guitar, Mike! Disappointed you won’t be at BIG, but glad you have this gem.
Thanks Mike! I'd love to see you too. You'd love this one and who knows maybe we'll connect one of these days and you can play it. Maybe BIG next year if everything works out in my calendar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTS View Post
It is nice to hear that it already sounds as good as it looks. And that’s saying something. Beautiful guitar
Thanks NTS! I appreciate your kind thoughts and words. Am I right in thinking that a Kinnaird guitar is in YOUR future??

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!