The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 05-08-2017, 03:53 PM

I agree! The guitar sounds lovely! I read once that 90% of the sound of the guitar comes from the player. If that's true, I suspect most guitars sound pretty great in your hands -- just like this little budget wonder.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondCity View Post
I agree! The guitar sounds lovely! I read once that 90% of the sound of the guitar comes from the player. If that's true, I suspect most guitars sound pretty great in your hands -- just like this little budget wonder.
Thanks for the kind words!
Old 03-30-2024, 12:25 AM
Charter Member

That guitar sounds wonderful in your hands. It looks like it has some great features - 00 body and wide nut. And what a cheap price!

It doesn't sound like a typical all "mahogany" wood family guitar. I think that the nato neck is giving it some lovely brilliance and sustain.

You have a lovely touch and perfect timing. Just out of interest, what pick are you using? I'm not hearing any pick noise in the recording.

I've played and studied traditional noter/drone mountain dulcimer for many years. And I used to play dobro in a bluegrass band.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion