The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 04-10-2023, 08:12 PM

Default FS: Calton 00 Acoustic Case $699

I just checked the Calton price list and their acoustic case is $1500 base price. This used case has seen some wear and tear but still works great and is less than half the cost.

I got this with a squareneck National tricone inside of it, but it reasonably fits several different 00 sized guitars, shown with a Martin 00-18 and Gibson LG body. Of course a National resonator fits as well. You would probably be fine with a Gibson L-00 but I do not have one to test at present. The neck support is more deeply recessed for a squareneck but the support for a round neck guitar appears fine as I tested the fit of the Martins and Gibsons.

The case has black interior and it looks like the outside was painted over in white paint. One of the feet is missing from the bottom, replaced with a nail (!). Let's be real, if you are traveling with this case, you are going to beat the heck out of it anyway, so you might as well save a few bucks.

$699 + shipping, yes international is OK if you pay the shipping cost. Happy to send lots more photos by email for you.

Last edited by OVG; 04-10-2023 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:11 PM
Charter Member

Default Calton

If this gets down to $500, give me a holler.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
calton, case