The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 06-01-2024, 10:40 AM

Default Lekota WS-70 Wireless

After reading about these here on this forum, and reading the reviews and watching all the videos, I bought 2.
The reason for 2 is I have 2 PU's in my guitar now - a Dimarzio Black Angel sound hole, and JJB Artist 3 transducer.

So here's my question: Will they run interference with each other? I want to be sure to have individual control over each PU. There's plenty of channels so I don't think I'll have any problems. Wondering if any of you folks have a similar set-up and your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Les
Old 06-01-2024, 01:42 PM

Will probably be fine.

I’ve used one for a while, sometimes with an IEM using the same technology and with others using different brands of similar units. Despite they’re not being particularly coordinated to avoid problems there have rarely been any issues that wouldn’t have been apparent anyway.

The only proper proof of the pudding, however, will be in the gigging.
Old 06-01-2024, 05:35 PM

Yep. And it's gonna be a busy summer. Got 2 comin' up this week,Mon. & Wed. - but he units wont be here 'till Wednesday when I get home. Wanted to try them. I guess I'll have to use different channels.

Thanks for the reply.

Les.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Tension View Post
After reading about these here on this forum, and reading the reviews and watching all the videos, I bought 2.
The reason for 2 is I have 2 PU's in my guitar now - a Dimarzio Black Angel sound hole, and JJB Artist 3 transducer.

So here's my question: Will they run interference with each other? I want to be sure to have individual control over each PU. There's plenty of channels so I don't think I'll have any problems. Wondering if any of you folks have a similar set-up and your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Les
I've been using them, (Lekato 50s for guitar) with Xvive in ears and a Lekato wireless mic system without any interference issues at all with crowds up to 300.
I think the Xvive work on the 5g band from memory
Old 06-02-2024, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Youl View Post
I've been using them, (Lekato 50s for guitar) with Xvive in ears and a Lekato wireless mic system without any interference issues at all with crowds up to 300.
Thanks for the encouraging reply, Rob. I had a NUX wireless several years back - still don't know why I sold it. I think with technological advances and the UHF, these will be even better!
Old 06-02-2024, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Youl View Post
Hello again Rob. which Lekato mic system do you use? Thanks.
Old 06-02-2024, 10:27 AM

I just ordered a Joyo Wireless system with charging base from Amazon (also can be found on Amazon branded Laketo). Both are 20% off at the moment. It will be here Wednesday and I will report back as soon as I've tested it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D2VP5JSY...1zcF9kZXRhaWwy
IR Demo, read the description too: https://youtu.be/SELEE4yugjE
My duo's website and my email... [email protected]

Jon Fields
Old 06-02-2024, 11:22 AM

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I'm very curious to hear of your experience with the one you bought.

I bought the pair of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...0?ie=UTF8&th=1 'Cause I've got 2 pick-ups. I will test extensively on Thursday and report back.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:59 PM

I received the Joyo JW-06 today (also branded Lekato). The fidelity and range seem great. I'll report back if the battery life seems not good enough for a three set gig. The general feel of the product is solid. The UI is pretty straight forward.

Long Press ON/OFF (transmitter and receiver to be done individually)
Click to change channel (one of four)
Double Click to (re) pair if necessary

The base has two USB-C ports. The right side is for charging the base and the left side is to use the base to charge other USB-C devices.

[edit: battery life is more than adequate for any gig I can imagine]
IR Demo, read the description too: https://youtu.be/SELEE4yugjE
My duo's website and my email... [email protected]

Jon Fields

Last edited by jonfields45; Today at 07:21 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification