The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 09-27-2015, 10:49 AM

Default Pedals similar to T1M AC/EC?

Hi everyone!

Do you know of any pedals that function similar to the T1M AC/EC? Basically 2-channels with independent outputs, and an effects loop shared by both channels. The only other pedal that I know of that does this is the Lehle-RMI Acouswitch JR (with more features than the T1M).

I'm looking to build an acoustic/electric pedalboard and exploring my options. Thanks!

http://this1smyne.com/shop/acec/
Old 09-27-2015, 03:31 PM

Other than the Lehle and the T1M, the only other one i know of is the Carl Martin Route Box.
I had a custom pedal maker knock me one up thats basically identical to the Carl Martin, cost me 40 english pounds to have done which is much less than the Lehle and the Carl Martin, and does the same job, but i wish my pedal was smaller like the T1M is now my pedalboard is filling up.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:45 AM

Thanks so much for this emmsone!

If I'm understanding both pedals correctly, the advantage of the Carl Martin over the T1M is that if offers more options / versatility in the routing of signals. For example, I can route inst. 1 to either amp 1 or 2, or inst. 2 to either amp 1 or 2 as well. More importantly and because of that, I can still use and switch from both instruments even if I had only 1 amp! Whereas in the T1M, the acoustic in is routed only to the acoustic out, and the electric in only to the electric out.

The Carl Martin is twice the price of the T1M though, so I'll have to review my pedalboard and routing needs to see if it's worth the extra dollars. Again, thanks so much!

Last edited by rafaelpaolo84; 09-28-2015 at 02:53 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification