The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 06-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Charter Member

Default 1 of 1 Atkin Nineteen (19) Double Pick Guard and HiFi Pickup

NO Longer Available-Traded

Only open to specific trades, see below. Also Reverb link down further:

This is a 1 of 1 as far as I am aware. This was a specific build for Chicago Music Exchange and it’s a beauty. Double pick guards, faded cherry, heavy heavy relic from Atkin. Added by CME the LR Baggs Hifi Pickup and aged neck pin.

As I continue to play, I have started to realize more and more what size and sound i am looking for, and although this might be one of the best guitars I have played, it’s not the right sizing. I am a 0000 or Slope Shoulder dread guy as hard as I have tried to expand my tastes.

From CME:
This small body slope shoulder guitar is a new addition to the Atkin range. Released in 2019, this model carries the year as its name. ‘The Nineteen’ is the result of a collaboration between Alister Atkin and Rudi Bults of the Fellowship of Acoustics in The Netherlands. The body width is 15″ across the bottom bout and the depth is 3 7/8″. With a 24.9″ scale length the Nineteen feels more like a OOO than a J. This guitar has a rich, warm tone perfect for accompanying a singer. A classic Sitka and Mahogany combo.

Serial Number: 2749
Color: Faded Cherry SunburstRelic/Aging Level: AgedCase Type: Hardshell Case IncludedFactory Setup: E Standard (E-A-D-G-B-E)BodyAcoustic Cutaway Type: No CutawayBody Material: MahoganyBody Finish: Aged Nitrocellulose LacquerTop Material: Baked Sitka SpruceBracing Pattern: Pre-War ScallopedBody Binding: Cream CelluloidRosette: Black/White/BlackNeckNeck Material: MahoganyNeck Finish: Aged Nitrocellulose LacquerFingerboard Material: Santos RosewoodHeadstock Veneer: WalnutNut Material: BoneNut Width: 1.687"Fingerboard Radius: 16"Scale Length: 24.875"Number of Frets: 19 FretsNeck Joint: Set NeckFingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl DotsInlay Shape: DotsSide Marker Inlay: Silver Steel Side DotsHeadstock Inlay/Decal: Atkin & Banner Vintage Decal (White)ElectronicsHardwareHardware Color: NickelBridge: Santos RosewoodTuning Machines: Nickel KlusonSaddle: BonePickguard: Double Tortoise Shell

SKU: ATKIN-THE-19-A-FCB-2749

Trades I Would Consider:
Boucher, Kopp, Slope Shoulder Dreads That Are Unique, 0000 sized guitars. Would also consider a trade for an Atkin Hawaiian Master, JOMT Bourgeois, OM Grand Santa Cruz, and some others in the same concept.

Not interested in any Electrics, Amps, Classical, 00, 000, not interested in Taylor’s, sorry.

For those more comfortable with Reverb:

https://reverb.com/item/82578697-atk...ntent=82578697

Last edited by LanceGold32; Yesterday at 02:22 PM. Reason: No longer available
Old 06-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Charter Member

Sorry sir only one nineteen allowed on the forum at a time.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:22 PM
Charter Member

Default Nineteeen Wars

Can we make an exception if both were mine at one time?

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
for sale or trade