View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 05:30 AM
Lovin' nice guitars...

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandguitar View Post
Oh....lordy.....what a beautiful guitar! GLWS!!!
Thank you! Frankly, I think they guitar looks awesome, but the tone exceeds the looks in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Cedar View Post
WOW - gorgeous guitar! Stellar seller. Amazing deal on a fabulous Brazilian from a master...
Andy, Thanks! Awe shucks, you don't need to refer to me as a "master" ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitars44me View Post
Another fabulous instrument graces Mike's table… And amazing array of goodness has passed over that furniture!

Mighty tempting. And I am supposed to be selling…

World-class axe from a wonderful seller, and a super nice guy! No way to go wrong here that I can see.

Best on your sale! Play her while you can…

Cheers

Paul
Paul, Thanks bro. This one is really special. Of the many here on AGF, you certainly know what special sounds like...that eerily gorgeous ring that comes out of seasoned Braz. In my estimation, there's few guitars that have it...VERY few at this price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogthefrog View Post
Hamblins are GREAT. A Hamblin is what made me choose the wood for a custom build. I own one now--great tone and effortless playability. Very comfortable medium-thin neck profile.

BRW Hamblins are getting listed around $8k-$10k so this price is crazy low.

I actually want this guitar But I'm done acquiring for the time being.
Roger, thanks for telling the story. I've been tremendously impressed with the build quality and as I've said the tone from a GC sized guitar. And yes, the neck is ideal for me too, really a treat to play.

Woody (aka: Mike)

FOR SALE: Kinnaird Brazilian!!