The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 03-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Guest 928

Default bag

On the thread dealing with my new X10-OSN I asked for help in finding a bag that would fit. Alistair has yet to have a bag for the guitar and I find the case to be more than I want to tote around for close-by venues.

The consensus seems to be that the Mono bag is the bag of choice. The Sage Boulder Alpine was also a suggestion. Penny suggested the Access Stage One and another forum member recommended the upper level Access Bags.

I do not need a lot of protection in most of my travel with the guitar. For hard travel I use the case, for casual travel I've generally used inexpensive bags that protect the surface of the guitar and make it easy to carry.

I took Penny's suggestion and looked into the Access bags. I really like the Access levels of bags for each size. I purchased the lowest level bag; the fit is perfect for the 10 and if I ever need a bag for more rigorous travel I would definitely go with an upper level Access.

The quality of the inexpensive Access really surprised me. I am sort of an expert on low-cost bags and I was expecting a low quality product. What I received is very nice. It's a clean bag with little excess baggage and it is double stitched where it counts. It has more shape and padding than I expected and still remains very light and easy to carry.

Thank all of you for your help in pointing me in good directions.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber