The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 10-01-2010, 01:41 AM

Default Breedlove SC Myrtlewood & Bearclaw Sitka cutaway

Please e-mail at [email protected] with any questions and also for pictures. Bought new in March 2010 for $2,850 (25% off list of $3,800). I am selling it for $2,000 plus shipping. The Myrtlewood has absolutely striking color and graining, really a great example of this Pacific coast tonewood. The Bearclaw Sitka has some of the heaviest and evenly matched bearclaw I have ever seen and the sound the top produces as a result is extraordinary. 1 3/4" wide neck at the nut and 2 1/4" string spacing at the saddle. The face of the fretboard has small position dots and an abalone rosette around the soundhole. I am so impressed with the lingering sustain, response, and sound of this guitar; the folks at Breedlove put a custom grade, high end sound into this guitar for way less $$ than is often charged for their best units. Although this is an SC level guitar (American made in Washington) and is not the highest end custom shop level of trims and froofaw such as that found on the Northwest Classic, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer sounding, playing, and put together Breedlove, especially for this $$. It sounds as good as any Northwest Classic I have ever played and for considerably less pocket change. This guitar is a fingerstylist's dream, but takes a strong or light pick attack beautifully. I do not play this guitar enough to do her justice and it has been fingerpicked or lightly flatpicked for a total of only 3 or 4 hours. The guitar is totally mint as new, with no fretwear or playwear of any kind whatsoever other than a very few light fingernail marks or scratches on the clear plastic pickguard. The photos were taken with my 15 year old ancient digicam and do not do justice to the guitar. The original custom Breedlove hardshell case is included. Standard ground shipping within the continental US is a flat $90 extra fee. Have you been lusting for a world class Breedlove guitar? Here you go. The guitar is for sale locally and on other venues and I reserve the rights of prior sale. For full model specs, please visit the Breedlove website.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Musical minimalist

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 10-01-2010, 02:53 PM

That's a purdy Breed!
Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-17-2010, 05:29 AM

Default Breedlove SC cutaway bc sitka & myrtlewood

price bump to $1,850 ,,, where can you get a NW Classic wannabe for this price? ... the only diff between this and the NW Classic is expensive bling ...
Old 07-26-2012, 09:17 PM

sent an email, probably in vain...
Old 07-26-2012, 09:28 PM

Also sent email.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 PM

Sending email

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars