The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 07-31-2008, 09:42 AM

Default Kremona Sofia Classical Guitar - AMAZING

Ok everyone...I am a Taylor guitar guy...ever since my first one (714ce) I have been hooked...unfortunately I had to sell my 714ce and NS74CE (best guitar I ever had), to buy my HD video equipment for my side-business.

Anyway...I will be able to get my NS74CE back, however, in the meantime, so that I wouldn't go crazy, I got a cheap classical to tide me over (Kremona Sofia)...well, I have to say, this little $400 classical sounds almost as good as my NS74CE did! I kid you not!

SO, on to my point...I just dropped it off at a guitar repair shop for them to install a pickup. The guy said I wuld have a regular endpin jack and the controls (volume and tone) would be mounted just inside the sound hole.

I forgot to ask him what model it was, but he said it was made by Fishman. What model is it do you think? Is there just one Fishman pickup system that has the soundhole mount style? or multiple models?

THANKS!!
::: Connor
Old 07-31-2008, 04:15 PM

Who sells them?

jack

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification