The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification

Old 08-28-2010, 10:23 PM

Default Has anybody played an Atlas brand guitar?

Has anyone here played an Atlas brand guitar and how is their craftsmanship? How do they sound? Would you recommend them or stay away or what not?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:27 AM

I recall seeing some comments on Atlas somewhere in AGF....have you tried searching on Breedlove?

R.Taylor Style 1 Cocobolo/Engelmann; Martin: OM-28M Rosanne Cash (Adi/Madrose); Custom Shop OMC-21 Juber (Gautemalen/Moon Spruce); CS 000-28 (Italian Alpine/Madrose); Santa Cruz OM Custom (Brazilian/German Spruce); Kevin Ryan Mission GC Brazilian/European Spruce
Old 08-29-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrubin View Post
I recall seeing some comments on Atlas somewhere in AGF....have you tried searching on Breedlove?
Hey jjrubin,

I am talking about Atlas guitars who make electric guitars by hand in thailand but are suppose to be more professional and play-able than the cheap asian guitars you find in the market today. I know breedlove has a series of low end guitars called atlas acoustics....but the Atlas guitars I am interested in hearing reviews about, or first hand accounts about, are an asian brand guitar. I included a link below to some of theirn beautiful guitars. Thanks for the help though!

http://www.guitarandpickup.com/

You should check out some of the beautiful arch tops they make!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Acoustic Amplification