The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 07:05 AM
Charter Member

Default Martin HD-28 (Reimagined) Trade options added!

**Adding that I'd be open to trading for an Irish built guitar - Avalon, McIlroy preferred**

Hey all, moving another guitar! This one's a new HD-28 Reimagined I received through a trade with a store here in Europe. It was new when I got it less than a month ago. Only mod I've done is opening up the tuner holes to accept the larger mounts for a set of Gotohs I had on it briefly (which lined up perfectly). Used the Stewmac conversion bushings to put the originals back on.

This really is a great one! If it weren't for my Irish guitars, I'd be holding onto it without hesitation. I really like these new Reimagined series. This is basically an HD-28V with a 1-3/4" nut width and without the "V" neck profile, which I prefer. This one has a well balanced, big open sound, which usually doesn't come for awhile. Nice silking on the top and some of the darkest rosewood I've seen on a model like this. It rivals the Custom Shop I had!

Asking $TRADED PP & shipped - ships with the OHSC (Martin 640), hang tags, and 4 sets of Martin Lifespan 2.0 80/20 strings. It's super clean - I can't find any dings, dents, etc.

***I am currently in Germany but have access to USPS on base. I've done this several times with no issues. It will ship fully-insured and in a well padded box.

Last edited by Mayfair; 07-07-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:59 AM
Charter Member

Beautiful Sunday bump! Don’t be shy with an offer. I’d really like to get this in the hands of someone who will appreciate it.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Charter Member

Interesting trade offers, but still here!
Old 07-07-2020, 06:40 AM
Charter Member

Traded! Thanks all.

Last edited by Mayfair; 07-07-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars