The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Old 07-01-2020, 10:35 AM

Default For Sale: Fishman LOUDBOX 100

Hello,

Need to sell my Fishman Loudbox 100. It’s in great shape and has been barely used. I am the original owner and have taken very good care since it was purchased. I’m looking to get $400+$75 shipping in CUS only. Please let me know if you need any additional info about the amp.

The Fishman Loudbox 100 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier features 100W, 2 channels, dedicated drivers, and weighs less than 25 lbs. It's a superbly portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the active musician. The secret to the Loudbox 100's sound lies in its 2 power amps and 2-way speaker system. This powerful combination results in higher sound pressure levels and cleaner acoustic tones, watt-for-watt, than comparable acoustic amps.

With all the features a gigging performer demands, this amp meets a variety of needs. Three bands of EQ with feedback-fighting controls give you incredible control over your tone.

You'll find this lightweight and compact amp is as comfortable in your home studio as it is on stage. It easily passes the "one-trip" test, for those times you carry both your instrument and your amp to the car or into the club.

The 2-channel Loudbox 100 brings together a wish list of the essential features you've been looking for. The front panel includes inputs for acoustic instruments, an XLR microphone and a CD player or drum machine. Dual EQ sections include bass, midrange and treble controls for easy, effective tone shaping. Vanquishing troublesome acoustic feedback is simple with independent anti-feedback filters and phase switches for each channel.

Also included are 5 digital effects you can really use: two halls, two plates, and a smooth chorus. A convenient mute switch keeps things quiet when you tune up or take a break. The Loudbox 100 also features a headphone jack for silent jamming or practicing.

On the rear panel, good things come in threes with D.I.s for channels 1 & 2, plus a third summed Mix-D.I. output (watch your soundperson smile). For pedal-heads, each channel has its own effects loop, a tuner out (Ch.1) and a 1/4" jack for a remote mute switch. With the Loudbox 100 on the floor, the speaker's ten-degree tilt-back angle helps to project your sound up to ear level. So what are you waiting for? Grab your guitar and your Loudbox 100 and go out and make some music!

Last edited by KEY44; 07-11-2020 at 09:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:45 PM

Saturday late night Bump.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other