The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN

Old 10-31-2020, 08:51 PM

Default Zakk Wylde Plays Black Sabbath on Hello Kitty Mini-Guitar

Old 11-01-2020, 10:23 AM

I've showed that to a bunch if people. It's hilarious along with some of the comments. There are several Hello Kitty guitar videos and even some drum videos. This one is pretty awesome as well.

Old 11-01-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcmat-l1 View Post
I've showed that to a bunch if people. It's hilarious along with some of the comments. There are several Hello Kitty guitar videos and even some drum videos. This one is pretty awesome as well.
In that one the guitar doesn't sound quite in tune to me. Shame as it's a fun video.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:29 PM

I have this box of old guitar magazines, and I pulled one out today - Guitar School Jan 1992, with Zakk on the cover, and boy does he look young. And many of the ads in the mag feature him.

Right Here, Right Now is a cool tune.

Edit: OMG I just listened to Overkill's Frankenstein and it's monstrous!
Old 11-08-2020, 09:11 AM

Yep he was a little skinny kid when he joined Ozzy in 88. Check out some of the videos from No Rest for the Wicked. Tattoo dancer, Hero, Bloodbath, etc.
Old 11-14-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc1 View Post
I have this box of old guitar magazines, and I pulled one out today - Guitar School Jan 1992, with Zakk on the cover, and boy does he look young. And many of the ads in the mag feature him.

Right Here, Right Now is a cool tune.

Edit: OMG I just listened to Overkill's Frankenstein and it's monstrous!
I have a box full of those magazines too. Guitar School and mostly Guitar for the Practicing Musician from the late 80s, including about every issue of from 1988 - 1991. I used to go walk down to the store at that time every month to see if the newest issue was in and go through every page. I don't recall that issue so I must not have it. I do have the first 15 or so issues of Guitar School.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edcmat-l1 View Post
Yep he was a little skinny kid when he joined Ozzy in 88. Check out some of the videos from No Rest for the Wicked. Tattoo dancer, Hero, Bloodbath, etc.
I bought No Rest for the Wicked as soon as it came out. Although I was an Ozzy fan I ended up trading it for an Iron Maiden tape.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > LISTEN