The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 07-13-2018, 08:05 AM

Default Ditto X4 !

OK.. So I have dabbled with loopers before. I even owned the Trio+ for a short while. I am not asking for much... I mainly layer guitars and "Jam" away over the top. Some were simple.. some you had to do "tap" dances to use. Others were built in to an effects pedal. Like the Zoom G3.

BUT... all of them lacked 1 thing.
DING.. a second looper!

So I did some searching and decided on the X4. Even caught a deal on open boxed one at local GC.

This really is cool... 2 loops that can be used together or separate ( think Verse - Chorus). Plus some very easy (cool) options for playback and looper effects.

Cheers!
Old 07-13-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeStone View Post
OK.. So I have dabbled with loopers before. I even owned the Trio+ for a short while. I am not asking for much... I mainly layer guitars and "Jam" away over the top. Some were simple.. some you had to do "tap" dances to use. Others were built in to an effects pedal. Like the Zoom G3.

BUT... all of them lacked 1 thing.
DING.. a second looper!

So I did some searching and decided on the X4. Even caught a deal on open boxed one at local GC.

This really is cool... 2 loops that can be used together or separate ( think Verse - Chorus). Plus some very easy (cool) options for playback and looper effects.

Cheers!
The second looper...I've used two delays with good success. I can see this being a good thing...
Old 07-14-2018, 10:21 AM

I guess it's the simplicity of the Ditto that is alluring. It really has been inspiring to me past couple days.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars