The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Old 01-31-2019, 10:08 AM
Charter Member

Default Cordoba F10 flamenco

I'm thinking that I'm going to hang onto this guitar for now.

Cordoba F10 flamenco in excellent condition. Has the K&K Pure Classic pickups installed. They are the most natural sounding pickups I've ever heard in an acoustic. Has upgraded Grand Schaller tuners. A wonderful instrument with low action and dry flamenco tone. Solid spruce top and solid cypress back and sides. Guitar comes with Humicase. For sale /shipped to CONUS only.

Last edited by Red_Label; 02-18-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Charter Member

Saturday bump...
Old 02-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Charter Member

Post superbowl (yawn) bump!
Old 02-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Charter Member

Up to the top....
Old 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Charter Member

Monday bump...
Old 02-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Charter Member

I just purchased the Cordoba GK Pro that this AGF member put up for sale at the same time that he put this F10 up for sale. I received the guitar today and it was in excellent condition, no defects noted. It was a pleasure working with the seller on acquiring the GK Pro. He was very congenial, quick and thorough in responding to questions, and shipped the guitar by FedEx the day after I payed for it.

The F10 sells new on Amazon for a little over $1000, and that is WITHOUT the K & K pickup, and WITHOUT the upgraded tuners. This guitar should be a real bargain for someone looking for a good flamenco guitar!
Old 02-18-2019, 08:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciltguitar View Post
I just purchased the Cordoba GK Pro that this AGF member put up for sale at the same time that he put this F10 up for sale. I received the guitar today and it was in excellent condition, no defects noted. It was a pleasure working with the seller on acquiring the GK Pro. He was very congenial, quick and thorough in responding to questions, and shipped the guitar by FedEx the day after I payed for it.

The F10 sells new on Amazon for a little over $1000, and that is WITHOUT the K & K pickup, and WITHOUT the upgraded tuners. This guitar should be a real bargain for someone looking for a good flamenco guitar!
Thanks for the kind words Tom. So glad you're happy with your son's new instrument. It will serve him well!

Just finished watching a travel show about Madrid that I'd DVR'd. Makes me ponder just keeping this guitar. I'm mulling it over. Decision made... I've decided to hang onto this!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars