The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 05-21-2020, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdq View Post
If I bought a mug, would it come with a guitar?
Yup - I ordered my mug and it is coming with a custom X7! As pointed out, though, the mugs are pricey.
Old 05-21-2020, 08:40 AM

I believe they have said before that you cannot buy a mug separately. But Emerald has on occasion sent out replacements when disaster strikes. My simple solution has been to get extras -- both Emerald guitars and mugs -- just in case. There will be yet another mug coming with the custom X20 that is currently somewhere in the build queue.

The first mug gets used daily. Since I have to take several medications and vitamins these days, it is my water container for that purpose. My wife has one of her own from buying her X7, while the newer larger denim-style mugs are safely stored away. For the two used Emeralds we've acquired, the original owners kept the mug - and we were OK with that. I intend to keep the mug when my X30 gets sold to a buddy locally. He is absolutely enamored of that guitar, but has yet to come up with the cash.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber