The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic

Old 10-12-2019, 11:10 AM

Thumbs up

I have a Casio Pro Trek CE that is solar power, battery last up to 3 months and charging takes 5 minutes. Great features for outdoor use. Battery never needs to be replaced
Gamma G-25 Amp (electric)
Old 10-12-2019, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitar View Post
Tech dependency. Not sure I see that succumbing as a wonderful trend of the future, or a sad demise of the proudly independent individualism that isn't as easily bought and controlled.
I'm a big fan of tech dependency starting with my eyeglasses. The dental technology I have is great too. That titanium fixed what would have been a hard time eating and looking even more ugly. It's cold today and I was really hungry. I was glad to have the furnace and not have to start a fire for my breakfast and lunch.

Individualism? You lost me. Apple Watch has been particularly good helping with that because it's my phone too.
Old 10-30-2019, 12:15 PM

FYI, the version 6.1 software out now seems to be giving owners more battery life. I see my series 4 is at 88% when it has been 60% to 75% about this time of day depending on use.

It's not a product for everyone but I still believe a lot of criticism is inappropriate.

I believe I'll be giving mine to my mother or encouraging her to get one. Age issues are creeping up and what should have been simple surgery just created cardiac issues. The fall detection, ECG and communication features will be good for her still living independently.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > Other Discussions > Open Mic