The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell

Old 01-22-2006, 05:51 PM

Post Noe Venable

I saw this girl play at a coffee house near me a few years ago. Amazing Singer Songwriter. Check her out...Noe Venable

It's the Music That Really Matters!
Old 01-22-2006, 11:38 PM

It has been quite a while since I posted around here, but I MUST chime in on this thread. I am a tremendous fan of Noe Venable. I consider her to be gifted beyond measure at songwriting, singing and performing. Where did you see her play? For me, her song Julia (from her CD entitled Boots) is one of the most beautiful and compelling songs I have ever heard. I first heard her performing live on an FM station, and I was rivited, thinking, 'why have I not heard of this person?' And I could go on and on...
Old 01-23-2006, 12:19 AM

Post So Much Talent

So nice to see someone else knows of Noe's (heh,heh) immense talent. I saw her in a small coffee shop type place in Kingston NY which is about 10 miles outside of Woodstock NY where I live. She was amazing. She played by herself with her Martin. I think it was a D28. As soon as I heard the first song I was in love. She did something off her Down Easy album. The track Stolen Thing is incredible but yet so is Timebird and Down Easy.... I could go on and on. Her songwriting and singing are beyond... Wow. So talented. The whole vibe of her performance tasted good. She performed barefoot and uninhibited. That same day a girl named Bonfire Madigan performed. She too was incredible. She played the Cello plugged in and sang. Quite the combination. Man, that was a great day! Thanks for chiming in!

It's the Music That Really Matters!
Old 01-24-2006, 12:31 AM

Since you are a Noe-phile, drop me a line! I have a thing or two that you might enjoy.

I'll message you with my email address.

Last edited by dcn100; 01-24-2006 at 09:54 AM.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Show and Tell