The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 08-28-2018, 10:25 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
While some of you were put off by my use of the word "deal" to gather information about Emerald guitars, I really appreciate those of you who offered really good info and insights into what seems to be an amazing line of CF guitars...
I quoted “the deal” a couple times, but I wasn’t put off by it. Just something that gets said a lot these days. Overall, I think we’re a pretty easy going bunch here in the CF sub-forum. One thing for sure: we have options and we aren’t afraid to use ‘em.

This CF group was instrumental (pun intended) in my consideration of that first Emerald. A big ol’ thanks for that. I truly appreciate the friendly manner here.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Charter Member

I was not at all offended by “what’s the deal”, OP. I thought it was a very appropriate question for anyone browsing the CF forum in the past year or 2.

Really, it is astounding to me how good acoustic CF guitars can be, and how useful. Try as many as you can! Best wishes.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber