The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber

Old 09-01-2018, 02:25 PM

Default Kevin Michael Touring guitar gig bag

I've acquired a Kevin Michael Touring guitar that I'm growing more and more fond of. The previous owner said it didn't come with the gig bag or feedback buster. I contacted McPhearson and the rep, Mike, was very responsive. They could sell me a gig bag but the shipping cost, UPS, was excessive. He did send me a much appreciated feedback buster. I contacted TKL and was told they only make that bag in lots for McPhearson and had none available to sell. I'll be able to visit a Guitar Center next week and will check out the bags they have but was wondering if anyone has a bag for this guitar they would recommend. Thanks.

Last edited by kdcee; 09-01-2018 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Wrong name
Old 09-02-2018, 05:52 AM

I have the Touring around here somewhere...I have both hard and soft cases for it and that feedback buster too which is a nice touch they do. I have a Yamaha gig bag it fits in ok...Havent tried it in other bags yet.
McPherson: Early Kevin Michael Proto
Some wood things by Epi, Harmony, Takamine, Good Time, PRS, Slick, Gypsy Music, keyboards, wind controllers.. etc
Old 09-05-2018, 06:08 PM

I used to have a taylor gs mini briefly when I acquired the mcpherson touring. The gs mini bag fit the mcpherson really well. Just fyi

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Carbon Fiber