Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 07-05-2018, 10:08 AM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmds View Post
Gander taken. Flame ordered.
Thanks, saw it come through.

Yeah, pretty hard to resist. Me too.

Oscar Wilde had one of my favorite sayings: "I can resist everything, except temptation."

The human dilemma in six words.

thanks so much,
scott
Old 07-05-2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Life Picks View Post
Thanks, saw it come through.

Yeah, pretty hard to resist. Me too.

Oscar Wilde had one of my favorite sayings: "I can resist everything, except temptation."

The human dilemma in six words.

thanks so much,
scott
I make it a point in life to listen to people more knowledgeable than me. I'm also the type to go completely down rabbit holes when it comes to researching things, so if you're that excited about a pick, I find it wise to listen, (even if you say not to listen to sponsors =P).
Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM
AGF Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmds View Post
I make it a point in life to listen to people more knowledgeable than me. I'm also the type to go completely down rabbit holes when it comes to researching things, so if you're that excited about a pick, I find it wise to listen, (even if you say not to listen to sponsors =P).
I don't know if you know my story, but I didn't get into this because I'm some big businessman. I'm a full-time college English prof, with tenure, bennies, a pension, the works. Who needs this?

I totally backed into this business. I started Charmed Life only because as a player I accidentally stumbled across some materials that I thought came closest the genuine TS picks I'd been trying to replace for 40 years. It's that good. And then people started asking me to make one for them, and suddenly I'm in the frickin' guitar pick business. True story. So I come at this as a player, not as an entrepeneur (sp?). This is the LAST thing I thought I'd be doing before a few years before retirement.

scott memmer
Old 07-18-2018, 09:57 PM
AGF Sponsor

This is just a wonderful material. Here's the best photo I've gotten of it, albeit this is the tri version.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:15 PM
AGF Sponsor

In a rare feat in manufacturing history, I actually have these on the shelf -- flame teardrops at a mere .75 nmm thick. These are buffed, polished, and ready to ship beginning Thursday 07/25. $39.95 per pick, with free freight.

Here's the direct link in our online store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...opy-of-nff-1-0

PLEASE NOTE: This run is a one-off deal. These were oversanded teardrops originally targeted for 1.0 mm thickness. We do not expect to have more of these till at least October.

FREE SHIPPING! These come right to your door on our dime. We never charge for shipping, and I take it as a personal insult when someone dings me for freight. No copays. No hidden fees. No games. Just free freight.

We are also finalizing a batch of these in the large triangle shape. These will come in at around the 1.0 mm thickness range.

If interested in a tri, please email me directly and I will give you an update. No prepayments, please.

thanks for reading,
scott

Last edited by Charmed Life Picks; 08-28-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

UPDATE: July 27, 2018: These are moving faster than I anticipated. We have a few left in this run, then another small batch hitting around the second week in August. Hard to come by, but worth the effort.

This is the thinnest high-performance guitar pick in the industry. At just .75 mm thick, it feels like air in your hand. But, oh, what tone.

Here's the direct link in our online store: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...opy-of-nff-1-0

PLEASE NOTE: This run is a one-off deal. These were oversanded teardrops originally targeted for 1.0 mm thickness. We do not expect to have more of these till at least October.

FREE SHIPPING! These come right to your door on our dime. We never charge for shipping, and I take it as a personal insult when someone dings me for freight. No copays. No hidden fees. No games. Just free freight.

We are also finalizing a batch of these in the large triangle shape. These will come in at around the 1.0 mm thickness range.

If interested in a tri, please email me directly and I will give you an update. No prepayments, please.

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 08-07-2018, 10:12 PM
AGF Sponsor

We're just getting in a second batch of this model, then will be out till probably October. The last run sold out in four days.

sm
Old 08-21-2018, 12:37 PM
AGF Sponsor

For the first time ever we are offering our best-selling flame teardrop at a 1.15 mm thickness. This is the #1 seller in our company and they do tend to go fast. We never have a lot of them. We also have the same material in a large triangle shape, also at 1.15 mm thickness. Again, we don't have a ton of these. Last time they sold out in four days.

Here's the direct link in our online store where both models are featured at the top of the page: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

We do not expect to have either one of these available again till late September.

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 09-10-2018, 08:06 PM
AGF Sponsor

We are just finishing a batch of our very popular red casein teardrop at .90 mm thickness. We will begin shipping in about a week. These are extremely popular with all our customers. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...-1-15-in-stock

For the first time we are also offering our "flame" model teardrop at 1.15 mm thickness. Just a stunning material that sounds as good as it looks. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/product-page/flame-2

Here's the direct link in our online store where both models are featured at the top of the page: https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/online-store

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 09-14-2018, 08:39 PM
AGF Sponsor

We are just finishing a batch of our very popular red casein teardrop at .90 mm thickness. These are extremely popular with all our customers. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/pro...-1-15-in-stock

For the first time we are also offering our "flame" model teardrop at 1.15 mm thickness. Just a stunning material that sounds as good as it looks. https://www.charmedlifepicks.com/product-page/flame-2

thanks for reading,
scott
Old 09-20-2018, 11:28 PM
AGF Sponsor

Still have these in stock.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:31 PM
AGF Sponsor

Still have a few of these in the barn. Great pick at .90 mm.

take care,
scott
Old 09-27-2018, 10:44 PM
AGF Sponsor

We've been keeping up pretty good on demand for this model. We're having a little harder time on the 1.15 mm flame teardrop.

Lead times after payment on both these models are running about two to three weeks. We're peddling as fast as we can.

Appreciate your support,

scott
Old 10-02-2018, 12:13 PM
AGF Sponsor

We're running about two weeks lead time on the reds right now, but still have some blanks on the shelf. The new mandolin model is beginning to occupy more and more of my time.

Feast your eyes:

By the way, we have at least one new casein color hitting before the end of the year. Still keeping it under wraps, but it will have the same grainy, swirling pattern as the red, but in a different bold color.

sm
Old 10-06-2018, 11:33 AM
AGF Sponsor

These have remained strong sellers for us from day one. Just stunning tone and feel, and stunning to look at too.

scott memmer

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace