The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2023, 11:39 AM
Charter Member

Default *SOLD* Collings Julian Lage Sig - OM1AJL & Traditional Case

If you been looking for a Julian Lage signature OM this might be the one you've been waiting for. Up for grabs is a gently used 2019 Collings OM1AJL. This is the version with Adirondack Spruce and the coveted, now discontinued, Collings Traditional Case.

The guitar is in excellent condition and has only been used in my smoke-free home for recording. There are two cosmetic blemishes to note: 1) a finish blemish on the edge of the fingerboard at the bass side of the 4th fret. It arrived to me like that and I haven't found it bothersome. 2) a small pinhead sized ding in the tortoise binding to the front/treble side of the waist. The case does have one blemish and some light scuffing again it arrived to me like this when I purchased it from Carter Vintage. These are all pictured in the album linked below.

This guitar has a killer even tone that really highlights the fundamental of every note across the entire fretboard. It plays effortlessly and sounds phenomenally good. You can see the satin finish on the neck has naturally buffed to a shine just from my playing it. It's easily the nicest and lightest guitar I've ever owned. I'm only selling it to recoup funds from a short scale purchase that's a better fit for my playing style.

The price is a firm $6,500 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I'd also be willing to sell the guitar with a Martin 000 case for $5,350 shipped if that interests you. I'd prefer personal check or money order for payment.

While this is my first FS post on AGF, I do post more frequently on TGP if you'd like to see my feedback there. I'm also happy to provide my eBay and Reverb profiles for reference. Serious buyers please feel free to PM. Please no trade offers or international buyers. Thanks for looking!

Full album of the CV pics & pictures I took today.

Last edited by jamar; 11-20-2023 at 06:48 AM.
Old 11-18-2023, 07:21 AM
Charter Member

Thanks to those who’ve asked about the guitar.

There is a sale pending. I will update the listing once the sale is finalized tomorrow.

Last edited by jamar; 11-18-2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-19-2023, 11:42 AM
Charter Member

Default **Guitar Has Sold**

Thanks to everyone who asked, the guitar has officially sold!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
collings, julian lage, om1ajl