The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 09-18-2014, 05:33 AM

Default How to build a Martin 00018

A week of solid editing into the wee small hours.

This is a Chronilogical movie in daily episodes of the Sanden Guitar building class I attended in August 2014. There are 4 episodes of varying legnth. It was all filmed on a Canon Ixus digital camera and editied in Final Cut Pro 10 and Imovie 11. I built a Martin 00018 all music in the movie is played on the Guitar I built.
Subscribe for the other episodes.
Episode 2 Brace Yourself Days 3-7 72 minutes

Episode 3 Lacquering days 8-11 36 minutes

Episode 4 Days 12 and 13, Assembly and set up 28 Minutes

Thanks to David Luingi ( my great friend,Classical guitarist and band member Lilagatubandet for the classical. Marcus Lindberg, Break out Guitars Halmstad, Hendrix Backdrop clips, Gary Southwell, Stauffer photo. And to Lars and Michael and above all Johanna, Rhiannon and Rasmus my family who gave this course to me as my 50th Birthday present , the best present ever!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYogf4rlECE

This is a Chronilogical movie in daily episodes of the Sanden Guitar building class I attended in August 2014. There are 4 episodes of varying legnth. It was all filmed on a Canon Ixus digital camera and editied in Final Cut Pro 10 and Imovie 11. I built a Martin 00018 all music in the movie is played on the Guitar I built.
Subscribe for the other episodes.
Episode 2 Brace Yourself Days 3-7 72 minutes

Episode 3 Lacquering days 8-11 36 minutes

Episode 4 Days 12 and 13, Assembly and set up 28 Minutes

Thanks to David Luingi ( my great friend,Classical guitarist and band member Lilagatubandet for the classical. Marcus Lindberg, Break out Guitars Halmstad, Hendrix Backdrop clips, Gary Southwell, Stauffer photo. And to Lars and Michael and above all Johanna, Rhiannon and Rasmus my family who gave this course to me as my 50th Birthday present , the best present ever!

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop