The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2021, 10:50 PM
Charter Member

Default ***Sold***Acus-One-for Strings 8 Acoustic Amp

See my Reverb ad. $750 plus shipping for AGF members.

https://reverb.com/item/38171383-acu...ntent=38171383

Last edited by Rwpierce; 02-14-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:39 AM
AGF Sponsor

I do not know the seller but I can say without hesitation that this is the best sounding acoustic amp you can buy in this price range. Astounding depth of sound (and this one is a slightly earlier model with 8 options for effects vs the newer ones with only 4), top of the line quality in all components, and a gorgeous 7-ply birch cabinet. I've owned one for five years and I'm very, very picky about sound; have owned most of the higher end acoustic amps (AER, Henrikson, Schertler, others) and the ACUS 8 blows them all away. I get compliments from listeners and other musicians on the high fidelity sound from this amp every time I use it for a gig. This is a very fair price too. If you are in the market for the best possible sound from an acoustic amp, this is the one. GLWS!

Gene
Old 01-26-2021, 02:05 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capefisherman View Post
I do not know the seller but I can say without hesitation that this is the best sounding acoustic amp you can buy in this price range. Astounding depth of sound (and this one is a slightly earlier model with 8 options for effects vs the newer ones with only 4), top of the line quality in all components, and a gorgeous 7-ply birch cabinet. I've owned one for five years and I'm very, very picky about sound; have owned most of the higher end acoustic amps (AER, Henrikson, Schertler, others) and the ACUS 8 blows them all away. I get compliments from listeners and other musicians on the high fidelity sound from this amp every time I use it for a gig. This is a very fair price too. If you are in the market for the best possible sound from an acoustic amp, this is the one. GLWS!

Gene
Thank you capefisherman. I of course agree wholeheartedly with your endorsement. I'm actually a little surprised this is still for sale. I guess since there built in Italy they are not readily available in the states for people to try.
Old 01-31-2021, 04:24 AM
AGF Sponsor

Just a friendly bump for this astounding amp. Someone scoop this up - you will be the envy of your guitar playing friends. BTW, that is an absolutely amazing guitar collection you have, Rob. If we lived closer together - I am on Cape Cod, MA - I would ask for a viewing!

Gene
Old 02-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Charter Member

bump to the top
Old 02-11-2021, 12:10 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capefisherman View Post
Just a friendly bump for this astounding amp. Someone scoop this up - you will be the envy of your guitar playing friends. BTW, that is an absolutely amazing guitar collection you have, Rob. If we lived closer together - I am on Cape Cod, MA - I would ask for a viewing!

Gene
Gene, thank you. I am indeed blessed. if you ever get to Phoenix I would be more than happy to host you!
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Other