The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 10-07-2021, 08:03 AM

Default Vox Mini Superbeetle Audio Bluetooth Speaker

$180.

Anybody have one?
Old 10-07-2021, 12:55 PM

I have one on the way. Pics and thoughts pending.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:38 AM

I bought one too. This one as a gift. Note that this will function as an amp but it isn't the true Super Beetle amp but a bluetooth speaker that you can plug in and play along with. I have the actual amp that I use in small spaces and it is one of my favorites. Period. The bluetooth version is fun and nice too but not the same animal. Having owned both I'm sure my nephew will love this one.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaPat View Post
I bought one too. This one as a gift. Note that this will function as an amp but it isn't the true Super Beetle amp but a bluetooth speaker that you can plug in and play along with. I have the actual amp that I use in small spaces and it is one of my favorites. Period. The bluetooth version is fun and nice too but not the same animal. Having owned both I'm sure my nephew will love this one.
I didn't get the whole blue tooth speaker thing at first but now I'm OK.

The amp has a 10 inch speaker and the bluetooth has a 6 inch and a 1 inch speaker and guitar amp capabilities. That's cool. I'll leave it on the porch for music while in the pool, etc.

So, you like the amp with the 10 inch speaker a lot I understand and the bluetooth is pretty good too.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbonger View Post
I didn't get the whole blue tooth speaker thing at first but now I'm OK.

The amp has a 10 inch speaker and the bluetooth has a 6 inch and a 1 inch speaker and guitar amp capabilities. That's cool. I'll leave it on the porch for music while in the pool, etc.

So, you like the amp with the 10 inch speaker a lot I understand and the bluetooth is pretty good too.
That is correct. I have the amp which lives primarily in my living room and also travels well. I bought myself the bluetooth version for my office and liked it so much as a speaker at the SDOTD price that I just bought this last one as a gift for my guitar playing nephew.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars