The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2018, 08:12 AM
Charter Member

Default Cordoba 55FCE Spruce/Ziricote

The 55FCE is the chosen guitar of Gipsy Kings for its thinbody cutaway design, and slightly narrower nut width. The ultimate crossover nylon-string guitar, 55FCE's solid European spruce top paired with stunning ziricote back and sides. *I bought this guitar from Sweetwater about six months ago for $1549 and am selling it to fund a new custom instrument from Emerald Guitars. This listing does not include the stand shown with the guitar.

I'm including the photos from Sweetwater (of my actual guitar) because the ones I took with my phone are terrible (especially of the back, which has a mirrored finish and just kept reflecting me, or the things in my office when I tried to photograph it). I'm also adding the terrible photos I took as well just to show it is the same guitar. Though I paid $1549, I am asking $999 for it shipped in the United States. If you are local to Southern California and want to pick it up in person, then $950.

I will be out of town from January 3-18, with limited internet access during that time, so I apologize if I do not respond quickly to any inquiries during those dates.

This is a great guitar, and if I could afford to keep it I would, but since I can't, I'm hoping it ends up in a good home where it is played and enjoyed. Trying to get my imgur images to load properly...sorry for the delay in getting photos up.

3170286-front-xlarge.jpg

3170286-back-xlarge.jpg

3170286-detail2-xlarge.jpg

3170286-detail1-xlarge.jpg
Taylor Custom Grand Concert Master Grade koa, Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA koa, Emerald X7 "Kauai" (custom painted artwork), Grimes Hapa nylon, Benedetto Andy, Kanile'a GL6 Guitalele, Moore Bettah and KoAloha custom ukuleles, Rob Allen Mouse koa bass
Old 12-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Charter Member

Additional photos of the guitar...

3170286-detail3-xlarge.jpg

3170286-case-xlarge.jpg

myphotocordoba.jpg
Taylor Custom Grand Concert Master Grade koa, Taylor K22ce 12-fret AA koa, Emerald X7 "Kauai" (custom painted artwork), Grimes Hapa nylon, Benedetto Andy, Kanile'a GL6 Guitalele, Moore Bettah and KoAloha custom ukuleles, Rob Allen Mouse koa bass
Old 01-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Charter Member

Deciding to keep this one for now after all...
Closed Thread

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars