The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars

Old 11-12-2019, 02:10 PM

Default SDOTD Tele

Howdy Gang:

I realize that this is an acoustic board and maybe this isn't the place for advertising but I also know that many of you are also telecaster fans. In addition to the pre-worn purple one Musician's Friend is also offering the Butterscotch Blond Deluxe Ash Tele at a special price.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/guit...h%20Telecaster

You can get it today for a couple hundred cheaper than the listed price but will have to wait for delivery at the end of the month. Tell them that you got the email.

Cheers
Old 11-12-2019, 02:41 PM

That model is well rated, and it’s a true tele, a “whiteboard”, after all. Having done some research on it, the input jack has been reported to require an upgrade similar to the Classic Vibe. The pickups are a bit hotter and ceramic, and have lots of bite. The only criticism I have is the tuners aren’t lightweight vintage but otherwise I’ve come across it in shop and fit and finish is good, with especially nice ash body.

Last edited by Jaden; 11-12-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Charter Member

Those are great Teles, nice deal too.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Electric Guitars