The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop

Old 12-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Charter Member

Default Razo guitars?

Hello does anyone know if Jonathan Razo is still building guitars? I've reached out on FB, but no reply.

I haven't found a website to contact him.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Charter Member

Default Razo Guitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidel1ty View Post
Hello does anyone know if Jonathan Razo is still building guitars? I've reached out on FB, but no reply.

I haven't found a website to contact him.
I spoke with Jonathan last month. He has stopped taking new orders but has a few prior builds still in progress. During the pandemic he took on a full time managerial position to provide a more steady support system with health coverage for his young family.

He maintained his razoguitars.com website until recently. I'm not sure if he took it down last month or if it fell victim to the same hacker that recently took over his Instagram account. [edit 12-7-21 his website was down for maintenance and is back up].

Hopefully, he will build some spec guitars in the future. I still have a several of his guitars in my collection and they're some of my favorites.

Last edited by doodahdoug; 12-07-2021 at 04:20 PM. Reason: update on status of Razo website
Old 12-07-2021, 04:30 PM

Hopefully he comes back. I enjoyed mine a ton, just need one with a cutaway.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > Custom Shop