The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Charter Member

Default Francisco Navarro Special Grand Concert Flamenco/Conde Hermanos Clone

SOLD
Up for sale I have a 2015 Francisco Navarro flamenco blanca. This is a Conde Hermanos replica, not currently shown on his website but it's basically the special grand concert model and also Francisco’s highest level guitar which he builds himself.
It has a German spruce top with Mediterranean Cypress back and sides, Spanish cedar neck with ebony fretboard, Brazilian rosewood bridge, and Schaller tuning machines. The scale length is 655mm and the nut width is 52mm. The two obvious signs this is a Conde copy are the media luna headstock and a small label inside the guitar that states “Conde”.

This is a great sounding concert level flamenco for a killer price and it will just continue to get better with age. It has a couple of small dings/marks above and below the golpe plates (they don’t photograph well) but is in great shape otherwise. The action is nice and low and I’ll include a replacement bone saddle for the buyer to dial in their preferred height. It will come with a canvas covered case which is lightweight and protects the guitar well.

Last edited by Specialk13; 11-23-2015 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialk13 View Post
Up for sale I have a 2015 Francisco Navarro flamenco blanca. This is a Conde Hermanos replica, not currently shown on his website but it's basically the special grand concert model and also Francisco’s highest level guitar which he builds himself.
It has a German spruce top with Mediterranean Cypress back and sides, Spanish cedar neck with ebony fretboard, Brazilian rosewood bridge, and Schaller tuning machines. The scale length is 655mm and the nut width is 52mm. The two obvious signs this is a Conde copy are the media luna headstock and a small label inside the guitar that states “Conde”.

This is a great sounding concert level flamenco for a killer price and it will just continue to get better with age. It has a couple of small dings/marks above and below the golpe plates (they don’t photograph well) but is in great shape otherwise. The action is nice and low and I’ll include a replacement bone saddle for the buyer to dial in their preferred height. It will come with a canvas covered case which is lightweight and protects the guitar well.

I'm selling to fund a steel string purchase so not quite looking for trades at this time.

$2600 - includes insured shipping.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks!

Pics Here:

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/esp...nde%20Flamenco
very nice!
i've owned one of Franciso's Flamenco in the past and it was a stellar instrument. this one has many nice appointments. goodness i like this a lot.
d
Old 11-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Charter Member

Thanks! It is a very nice flamenco guitar and I forgot to mention earlier but this one also has a hand applied French polish finish.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Charter Member

Saturday bump.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Charter Member

Wednesday bump for lowered price.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Charter Member

Saturday bump, opening this up to trade offers in case anyone has any interest. I'm looking for a smaller body steel string or would consider various Collings guitars.
Old 11-17-2015, 05:06 PM
Charter Member

Bumping up for another price drop.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Classifieds - Guitars

Tags
cypress, flamenco, francisco navarro, german spruce