The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM

Default NEW! Gotoh Mini SGS510Z Aged Gold Finish for Parlors or 12-Strings

We've received a new batch of AG finish tuners. This time we also ordered up some minis - perfect for parlor or 12-string guitars! In fact, we liked the way they looked so much that we immediately drove over to Larrivée's Vancouver factory to get ourselves a P-03 parlor guitar and see how they look installed. We think they look amazing, but we'll let you judge for yourselves.

We're pretty confident that you'll agree they look great and also that they feel great. For anyone who's got a parlor or 12-string guitar that's been wanting a tuner upgrade, these are the Z model (aka "Delta") with the 1:18 gear ratio. They're smooth and controlled; no wiggle and no play.

They're $85 for a set with $20 shipping to North America and Australasia or $24 to Europe. If you have a 12-string guitar, we'll sell you two sets for just $160 and the same shipping charge as one set.

To buy them you can contact us at [email protected] or we also have them available on ebay. Note that if you're buying more than one through ebay, wait for me to adjust the invoice before making final payment so you can get a discount. Supplied are limited.

Packages includes bushings, beveled washers, and wood screws; all in the matching AG finish.

Japarts.ca is proud to be the sole official North American agent for Gotoh.
We can supply anything from their catalog and would be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

Last edited by joshgemmell; 03-20-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:48 PM

We've written up a detailed article on how to switch from stock Larrivee tuners to Gotoh minis. It has lots of photos and (hopefully) useful information.

Please do let us know if you find any mistakes!

We can supply anything from their catalog and would be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1david View Post

Old 03-26-2013, 06:02 AM
Charter Member

Dumb question.....are these only for Larivees? I have a Taylor Mini and with an anniversary coming up in a couple months, I could see a set of these in my hands
Old 03-26-2013, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJP5 View Post
Dumb question.....are these only for Larivees? I have a Taylor Mini and with an anniversary coming up in a couple months, I could see a set of these in my hands
No, they're for anything you'd like to put them on! In fact we also got a Taylor GS Mini and simply haven't had the time yet to schedule a photo session for it. The Taylors are a bit easier to replace because their stock tuners don't have screw-holes and so the filling step is unnecessary.

Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 PM

We now have photos and detailed instructions on how to swap out stock Taylor tuners for Gotohs on a Taylor GS Mini.

http://japarts.ca/Article.asp?fID=20...Taylor+GS+Mini

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > FOR SALE! > AGF Marketplace

Tags
ag finish, aged gold, gotoh, tuners