The Acoustic Guitar Forum

Go Back   The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion

Old 11-24-2020, 04:15 PM

Default My newest guitar (review) Eastman e10ss

So last week my newest guitar arrived. The Eastman E10ss. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to post pictures on here.

Well, what can I say, as a singer songwriter, I've been searching for a long time now for a guitar that has the sound I've been looking for, you all know what I mean, we all have in our own heads the sound were looking for in an acoustic, and we all differ on that. I've been to so many stores, tried out endless guitars, Gibson's, Martin's, Taylor's, and amongst many others, price wasn't an issue, as I've been looking for the lifer guitar and was willing to invest. I wanted the one that fits my style of songs, rings like an angelic choir to my ears, and after a long search, I was getting frustrated, but then came my Eastman E10ss.

I can not begin to explain just how fantastic this guitar sounds, I don't know if I've just got lucky and got a really special one of the batch, or they generally sound this good. The neck plays fast, its loud and got great boom. I strum mainly with a bit of flatpicking thrown in, I'm still in shock with how good it sounds everytime I pick it up. Plus with it having an ADI top, I can only imagine how it's only going to get better over the years as the top opens up.

So, like I said, everyone has there own sound in there head in what they are looking for out of an acoustic, and I have found mine.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:24 PM
Charter Member

Default Congratulations

Sounds like you find just the right fit. Also I really like my Eastman guitars.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:47 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell View Post
Unfortunately I'm not sure how to post pictures on here.
Welcome... congratulations on your Eastman! Very nice guitars.

If you need help, you can look around or contact a moderator. Take a look at this thread. Right now, you are a registered user. So, you have two different ways to post pictures. You may use the Tapatalk app or a third-party host like Imgur. If you read the linked post and have questions, please let me know.

If you want the privilege of uploading pictures from your computer, you will need to become a charter member. Membership is inexpensive... just $25 a year.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcstokes59 View Post
Sounds like you find just the right fit. Also I really like my Eastman guitars.

It took a while, but I certainly have, I can now finally just concentrate on making my music 😊, and not constantly looking for the guitar haha.
Old 11-24-2020, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerbie View Post
Welcome... congratulations on your Eastman! Very nice guitars.

If you need help, you can look around or contact a moderator. Take a look at this thread. Right now, you are a registered user. So, you have two different ways to post pictures. You may use the Tapatalk app or a third-party host like Imgur. If you read the linked post and have questions, please let me know.

If you want the privilege of uploading pictures from your computer, you will need to become a charter member. Membership is inexpensive... just $25 a year.
Thanks, and I'll look into that.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:05 PM
Charter Member

Congrats again. The E10SS is a great guitar. Also, if you PM me, I can provide you with a tip to post photos here.

The Acoustic Guitar Forum > General Acoustic Guitar and Amplification Discussion > General Acoustic Guitar Discussion